Monday, February 3, 2014

The Mindustry Life

It's been a while since I've written on my blog, I believe this is the first time since High School(I've graduated almost 2 years now). Lot of things have change, from the way I think, to the way I act, not completely but some aspects have. I've been learning a lot about this world, and this world has been learning a lot about me. It feels different than it did back in High School, yes it feels like you got a lot more freedom, but at the same time you got way more responsibilities. You think after HS you'll be able to see your old friends more often because you will have more "free" time, but that's just a lie. Everyone has their own personal life now, people only hang out if they feel like it. Back in HS it was cause that was the freedom you'd get away from school, but now that you're out, you got the freedom to choose.

Sometimes I look back at my old self through words I've written and pictures I've taken, and miss it. I wished I could be the same person I was then with some new ideas and views I've learned now. Life is about change and with out change nothing happens. I will be back, I won't let myself be dragged down the drain, I must re-establish myself. Find the same flame I once carried across the bridges. Stay tuned cause I WILL BE BACK!

No comments:

Post a Comment